Beware the frozen heart.
a blog dedicated to the grey and yellow.
Agent Washington doesn't get enough love as it is, having been clinically insane, lied to, stabbed in the back, left for dead, and generally more close to death than anyone would care to be... ridiculously often. This blog is here to remedy that.
Everyone posts about how bowchikabowwow these two are and I’m just sitting here angsty-making.
eventually you reach a point in your gif-making career where you take a step back and wonder ‘where did I go wrong?’
this is that point for me
What the hell is going on?
The cruelest dream, reality
characteristics of justice; truth, justice & accountability
name me one happy thing that has happened on red vs blue
- Red Team stuck together through everything.
- Tucker was reunited with his son and by all accounts has a good relationship with him.
- Washington was taken in by Blue Team, providing him with a place and people that let him start to unwind and heal.
- Doc and Donut are super adorable housemates / totally doing it.
- Tex and (Epsilon) Church were able to talk everything out, with both of them aware of their truths and histories.
- Carolina consciously started down the track of finding closure for all that happened to her.
- And even if people were lost, they met each other in the first place and the period between those two points had worth.
I just realized.
Wash and CT both are good with knives. But it actually looks like she’s better to me.
Wonder if she ever taught him any tricks.
Connie hella taught that boy his fucking knife work.
Connie: You know. i expected a lot more out of this Optimus Prime guy.
Wash: I’m pretty sure Maine could bench press any of these guys.
[Haven’t written any Red vs Blue in a bit. Decided to write a little Sarge and Wash bonding. Kinda’ family based. Short fic, nothing too crazy. :3]
Characters: Sarge, Agent Washington
Summary: Sarge is an old man, and he wants to watch his Stories. Agent Washington will just have to deal with that.
"Hey, Sarge," Wash called, ignoring Simmons and Grif bicker about dishes. He stepped over the spilled sand bags, and his rifle hung loosely at his side. Wash called again, "You in here?"